RE: Horse Trailers

I, too, will add a good word for Exiss. I've had mine for two full seasons
now.
It's a two horse slant load bumper pull...not gooseneck. I love the drop down
windows with the drop grills. It's well insulated and needs to be in our cold
Minnesota winters.
I got a step up, have seen too many horses slide and get injured on a ramp
wet from rain or dew. I have a roomy dressing room that I sleep in on rides.
Haven't had any problems.
Tracy