RE: RC: Running Martingales

Title: RE: RC: Running Martingales

Yeah, the first two sets I got from Dom were sans RMs even though she bundles them in the set, usually.  I never thought much of them before, either.  It really didn’t cost much more to add the RM to the set and I do have a little bit of curiousity of how it works since many riders use them.  I’ll most likely end up using the kimberwicke.

By the way folks, I’ll be helping Dom at her Go the Distance booth at the AERC convention this year again.  Stop by and say hi.  Remember that I’m near sighted, forgetful and may screw up name/face recognition for awhile – just don’t take it personally.

K.