Re: RC: Re: ROC

but ROC is hardly 'any other ride manager' and if a ride of this
prestige or quality wants or

hmmm - unbiased - haven't been just observed but I recall a lot of on again off again with this ride. I for one would liek to knwo just exactly what sets a certain ride apart as a "ride of this prestige". Good or bad prestige? What determines who gets special treatment? Seems to me teh higher the level of "prestige" as it were, the higher the expectation of quality and timely management. eek, what a slap in teh face of some top notch managers who DO EVERYTHIGN right but apparentl have no "prestige". I have to go with the logical, fair assertion that good policy is....sauce for the goose".