open minded

One can learn something from someone else whether one agrees or not.  I
certainly don't agree with everything that I read on RIdecamp but I have the
privilege of picking and choosing what works for me.  I have the privilege
of watching what other folks do and it may work for them but not for me.
What works for me may not work for someone else as each is different. Being
open minded is a great way to learn.  I used Tom's 90 second count down
method after a sprint and it sure help put Maggie into better shape.  One
may not like what someone else says and certainly doesn't have to do what is
suggested, but it is the right of someone else to have another opinion.
That is what makes the world go around and how one learns.  Jeanie