saddle for a 4 year old quarter horse mule with good withers

Max Merlich merlichanderson@cs.com
I am in the middle of a search for a saddle to really fit my mule for long
distance riding.  My western quarter horse saddles do not fit well and are
too heavy and my english saddle does not fit well and I prefer a little
more saddle in the mountain.  I sure would like to get some advice from
endurance mule riders on their experiences.  I am overwhelmed with
information and conflicting advice at the moment.  I would like to keep it
in the 20 lb range on weight.

Thank you.

Max