place to stay in Arizona

Hi All,

I have been selected to compete at the World Cup in Dubai on March 20th.
 Because I am from Canada and am shipping my horse out of LA, I would like
to stop and condition for a few weeks in a warmer climate.  I would like to
stay somewhere in Arizona where they would allow a  horse and have access
to trails to ride on.  I am totally self contained including corral.  I
would appreciate any leads on good places to stay.

Myna Cryderman