Re: Question for the guys

  Thanks so much for all the suggestions!  I'm making a list and Mom is
all ready to make sure Dad uses them!  He doesn't ride often - the last
time was Foxfire Fall in 2000 when he did his first LD - just made it
through the first loop.  That 12.5 miles took us 3 hours and he can't
seem to understand why he didn't get sore from that ride when this one
was the same distance.  I keep telling him that it's because we are
spending sooo much longer in the saddle.  We'll get it fixed.
  I just hope I survive, too!  My mare thinks we're doing a controlled
start and spent the entire day jigging & prancing while waiting for the
GO.

Rae
Tall C Arabians - SE TX