cleaning chaps

 This method was recomended to me by Babe Woods in CA
who custom makes our show chaps. Just throw the dirty
chaps in the washer, use a mild soap like woolite or
Ivory. Then to dry them lay out on towels to soak up
the moisture and let air dry away from ditect
sunlight.
  When the color fades you can add some ritz color to
the wash and your chaps look brand new again.

Penny
Daisy
  &
Reno