consent forms

Our Co-op pasture has been talking about needing consent forms for
years, and we haven't ever taken care of it.  We have all sorts of forms

with emergency numbers, and we know who is or isn't a candidate for
surgery.  What we still need is a legal form to give consent to
euthanize a horse when the owner is not available.
Does anybody have a form they would be willing to share with us.  You
can respond to me privately at ljfend@pacbell.net
Thanks
Laura