<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: [RC] Price per Mile
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:30:20 GMT 2003
  • - PatOlivatigger
  • - Bob & Amber Roberts

    [RC] Price per Mile - Howard Bramhall

    I agree with Tom (imagine that)!  Most 50's in the Southeast run around 75 dollars and usually include dinner for one night. LD's are very close to the same price, which is why I do believe they carry the ride, financially.  I've heard endurance is more expensive out west so I certainly have no clue as to what the norm is out there.  But, I do feel that if the managers in the South started raising it much more than that they just might end up with an empty ridecamp.

    cya,
    Howard

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: goearth
    Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 10:55 AM
    To: Ridecamp
    Subject: Re: [RC] Price per Mile

    -----Original Message-----
    From: goearth <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: Wintersdwbob1@xxxxxxx <Wintersdwbob1@xxxxxxx>
    Date: Thursday, July 18, 2002 6:51 AM
    Subject: Price per Mile

    I think this a very good thread and i had even considered posting it myself.  3$ per mile and No Food is quite high i think.  Even at $1-1.50 per mile traveled on the course being a RM we served food and quality awards.  We didn't make any money but we didn't loose any either.  Sounds like a RM that just wants to make money to me.  tom sites