<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Price per Mile
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:30:21 GMT 2003
  • - Diane Farnsworth
  • - Merryben

    Re: [RC] Price per Mile - goearth

    -----Original Message-----
    From: goearth <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: Wintersdwbob1@xxxxxxx <Wintersdwbob1@xxxxxxx>
    Date: Thursday, July 18, 2002 6:51 AM
    Subject: Price per Mile

    I think this a very good thread and i had even considered posting it myself.  3$ per mile and No Food is quite high i think.  Even at $1-1.50 per mile traveled on the course being a RM we served food and quality awards.  We didn't make any money but we didn't loose any either.  Sounds like a RM that just wants to make money to me.  tom sites