<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Normal
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:29:21 GMT 2003
  • - Amy Cieri
  • - Diane

    Re: [RC] Normal - goearth

    Diane,  NO question is too simple not to ask.  I remember in the movie..."A Beautiful Mind"  John Nash Jr. shut the window because of the noise outside regardless of the heat inside and Allison goes and opens the window and politely asks the workers to discontinue the work so they can go on with their class.  That was brilliant, but very simple.  tom sites
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Diane <bella388@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: goearth <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Friday, July 05, 2002 1:09 PM
    Subject: Re: [RC] Normal

         Hi, I to live in FL. The East Central part, & am very grateful for all the rain we have received. After having fires pop up all over the state for the last 5 yrs. this rain is a welcome relief.
       Truman I have a few ?s for you as you also live in FL. & know the climate. I am a very newbie to Endurance. & after
    training my Arab. for about a year now I plan to start competition this fall. 1st ?, how do you train in the summer months with the heat? This year so far I feel lucky as I ride in the rain or after the rain, (if it's lighting & it has been fairly cool.) But I know the time will come when the heat will make it nearly impossible to ride over a few hours in the early morning. Also Brazz sweats so much, as I do, is this ok?
      He is on Electrolytes, & also I was wondering about the continues wormer he is on. Will this harm him in anyway.
      Also as he is a Fl. bred horse he gets no winter coat.
    How do you handle this on cold rides, in the winter?
      Sorry about what may seem like dumb  ? . But I want the best for my horse, & actually have many more ?. That would
    probably even sound even more simple to answer than these. Thank you for your patience,
                                        Diane & Brazz