<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Fw: [RC] Survey on best footwear for endurance
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:28:54 GMT 2003
  • - Catherine Davidson
  • - EquesB

    Fw: [RC] Survey on best footwear for endurance - Lori Bertolucci

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Lori Bertolucci
    Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 1:37 PM
    To: Heidi Smith
    Subject: Re: [RC] Survey on best footwear for endurance

    I have to laugh. I just took Apollo out for his first solo run, so to speak, and on one of the last downhills, a long one, I got off to run beside him. He not only ran beside me, he about ran me over. I had forgotten that he was afraid of the sponge and water bottles when I'm not in the saddle! I sure will be glad when this guy learns to carry this stuff without worrying that it is going ot "kill" him. He really wants to be brave, it is just easier if I am between the scary stuff and him!
    Oh yeah, right now I am wearing hikers with half chaps. I plan on changing to a different stirrup and cages after this survey.
    Lori B.