<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Fwd: [RC] LD again
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:28:15 GMT 2003
  • - vanessa vandersande
  • - Michael Maul

    Fwd: [RC] LD again - Merryben

    In a message dated 6/20/2002 4:18:02 PM Central Daylight Time, greymare@xxxxxxx writes:

    Any comments?

    Karen (personally, as someone who rides LD  and some 50's), I would never
    think I was more special than an LD-er, when I was on a 50 and push in front
    of them in line!  Their horses are as important as mine, and MAY be
    stressed.....

    I don't consider 50's more special than LD or 100's more special than 50's.  That being said, if I am waiting for a completion vet check on a 50 and a 100 miler or 10 100 milers come in, I let them go first.  I am in camp and done.  They have to go out for 25 or 50 more miles.  Same goes for LD.  Too bad it is hot.  You don't have to go out again.  The others do.  Get over it.

    If I am waiting in line for the outhouse and either working the ride or crewing and a rider comes up, I let them go first.

    Quit whining about how "unspecial" you feel.  Think how you would feel if a "fun ride" person in front of you insisted on not letting you in and you still had 12 miles to go.  For God's sake, it is only common courtesy.......

    And yes, I actually did ride 2 LD rides........

    maryben

    --- Begin Message ---