<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: Re[2]: [RC] Pre-Ride VC Issues and a few others
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:27:26 GMT 2003
  • - Lori Bertolucci
  • - ALISON MUELLER

    RE: Re[2]: [RC] Pre-Ride VC Issues and a few others - Bob Morris

    What Roger is saying, and I have been ranting about for
    years is, we have some very good concise rules. We have some
    very definitive rules. We have one of the shortest set of
    rules in any competitive sport.

    WE NEED TO ADHERE TO THESE RULES! WE NEED TO TAKE THESE
    RULES AT THEIR FACE VALUE AND ENFORCE THEM! WE NEED TO STOP
    AND THINK ABOUT THESE RULES AND WHY WE ARE TRYING TO
    CIRCUMVENT THEM!

    Is that all that hard to understand?

    Bob

    Bob Morris