<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: [RC] terrorist
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:27:27 GMT 2003
  • - Jewels23219
  • - sharp penny

    [RC] terrorist - Howard Bramhall

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: nevadaghostridr@xxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 9:17 PM
    To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [RC] terrorist

    Did not want to post openly but Howard's long post that had nothing to
    do with endurance I can take but his using God and Damn and reference to
    Jesus freaks is in very poor taste on ridecamp.

    Linda

    -------

    You are so right, Linda, so damn right.  I think we should draw and quarter the son of a bitch.  Let me have the left leg section; he's always kicking the crap out of me with that left leg.  Is that form of punishment legal anymore?  What do you suggest?  I'm sure we can come up with some way of shutting this person up.

    Hey, I was just wondering, if these words bother you so much, why do you repeat them?

    cya,

    War Cry (maybe, if we just broiled off a few pounds so he wasn't so darn heavy)