<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] Range Rider helmets
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:26:54 GMT 2003
  • - Ridecamp Guest
  • - heidi sowards

    RE: [RC] Range Rider helmets - Marlene Moss

    I just talked to Range Rider yesterday and passed on the requests that I’ve been getting for purple.  Apparently endurance rider are a minority of their user groups.  Now how can that be?!  We need to change that!  They’re bigger customers are bike riders, and general trail riders who apparently haven’t requested purple.  But I did tell him that I’ve had several customers requesting purple, so he said he’d add that to the list.

    He did say that large groups of people in the past have requested custom color runs for their clubs – but are then paying over $100 for a helmet.

    So tell anyone you see selling Range Rider helmets that they need to pass on requests for purple!

    Marlene

    Marlene Moss

    Moss Rock Endurance Adventures

    www.mossrockendurance.com