<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] What is wrong with my trailer?!?
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:26:56 GMT 2003
  • - Snodgrass, Bonnie
  • - Jim Holland

    RE: [RC] What is wrong with my trailer?!? - Snodgrass, Bonnie

    Well, first of all, the trailer obviously bounces since every thing is
    falling off the very deep bridle hooks. The truck also seems to bounce up
    and down when going down ordinary roads and freeways, once I hit some kind
    of dip or bump. I think I will try weighting the bed of the truck, just have
    to find something to do it with, as an experiment. Also due to take the rig
    to a guy who did the hitch and who is going to do some finish work on the
    trailer. I'll talk to him about this.

    My horse is telling me that this trailer disturbs her. She's been loading
    and trailer good for 5 years now, I know she has good reason to be acting
    this way. Anyone else experience this?

    Bonnie