<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] underwear
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:26:21 GMT 2003
  • - Mike Sofen
  • - Lif Strand

    Re: [RC] underwear - Howard Bramhall

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: sharp penny
    Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 10:20 AM
    To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Re: [RC] underwear

    I'm kinda late on this post but had to chime in :)...this has been a personal quest for me (much like the great saddle quest but a heck of a lot cheaper and much more painful for me) I have tried every undies option under the sun and all ended rubbing me raw and/or causing major heat rash. Yes, I live in good ole hot humid Texas. Borrowing a tip from a long distance runner I have found no underwear and lots of vasoline works great.(it sounded gross to me at first as well, but I was desperate and willing to try anything) My friend also suggested for those who are ..er..how do I put this delicately?...very hairy, might want to shave that region as well...>blush<..
      Okay Howard, go ahead and run with this one...lol

    Penny

    ------

    Dear Penny:

    Man, what can I possibly say to top that?  I'm out of ideas.  All I can add to the Vaseline thing is that, if you're using a heart monitor, Roger says not to use petroleum based products.  I've heard KY jelly is better.  You might want to try that one out.  What kind of razor do you use for the shaving part?  What's the email address of your friend?

    cya,

    Howard (my heartbeat is going thru the roof with this thread)