<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: [RC] underwear
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:26:24 GMT 2003
  • - Rebecca Hackworth
  • - Jim Holland

    [RC] underwear - Howard Bramhall

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Paddi
    Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 1:27 PM
    To: ridecamp
    Subject: [RC] underwear

    Howard
    Will soon be able to answer that for the men. He is our test man for the mens underwear we are thinking of selling.
    We sent Howard a free pair to ride in and give his honest opinion.
    I am looking forward to reading his emails on his adventures as an underwear model.
    Paddi
    -----
    I am anxiously awaiting this product.  I think it might have gotten held up at Customs, at the Canadian border, where this new marvel is being inspected, dissected and injected (with humor), by any guard who can get his/her hands on my briefs.  One inspector was heard to say, "Geezz, I can't believe this is the typical size of the American male, ey?"  His partner replied, "You could really hide a big bomb in here; do you think we should contact the American Home Guard, ey?"  Note:  Canadians always end their sentences with the word (is it a word?) "ey."  Did I misspell that one too?  Is it eh or is it ey, I forget.

    Now, Paddi did ask me for all kinds of measurements, from my waist to below, stopping above the knee, letting me know that there is a special part to these things that I may not have ever seen before, and at my age, I've thought I'd seen it all. Anyway, as with my stories, I might have exaggerated in this area which is why they may still be in Canada.

    As soon as they clears customs, if they ever do, and finish their journey to the Southland, I'll let you know everything there is to know about male underwear.  All I can say is don't expect me to be brief.  I may have to write this one in parts, to do them justice, which kind of gives the term "Leatherwood," an entirely new meaning.

    haha.

    cya,
    Howard (I think I might be in trouble already and they haven't even arrived)