<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Estimating height at maturity
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:25:36 GMT 2003
  • - Laurie Durgin
  • - DESERTRYDR1

    Re: [RC] Estimating height at maturity - Laurie Durgin

    Think it was the elbow to the ergot and double the measurement for adult height give or take an inch.Over a year old. read it last week . Laurie

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Ridecamp Guest
    Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 5:22 PM
    To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [RC] Estimating height at maturity

    A.P. AmandaPerez@xxxxxxxxxx
      I seem to recall seeing a formula for estimating a foals height at maturity, by measuring the distance between something and something else (wither and elbow?  Elbow and patern?), but can't find it on the archives and don't recall the specifics.  Also, is there any rule of thunb for Arabs as to what % of their full size they should have achieved at certain ages (6 mos, 1 yr, 2 yr etc)?

    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.