Trailrite magic stuff

Hey Tammy:  I can't find your catalog and I need about a five lb tub of that ointment.  Bandit came back from DVE and about 3 days later, I noticed he had the dreaded cinch scurff [looks sort of like rainrot] and after I cleaned the scabs up there was almost no hair left.  I put the ointment on both sides and the next day it was much better.  Now a week later, he is almost done but I need more ointment.  It sure smells nice too.....How much and where do I send the check.  Thanks.  mb