Re: RC: Want an equine companion

I also know of a horse out here who would make a great endurance horse. He
is a bit old. 16, but sound and healthy and is a wonderful mover with great
conformation. He is CalPoly bred-line bred to The Real McCoy. We are looking
to adopt this boy out, as he was abandoned by his owners-actually they could
no longer care for him and asked us to take him. Wish I had the room for
him, he is personable as heck, too. We are in SoCal-wish Beth hadn't already
got herself a horse. Email me if you are interested.
Tiffany