Re: Shore to Shore multiday ride

Yes, the ride still exists.  It is scheduled for August 11 through the 17th.
The first day and last day are warm up and cool down rides with the actual
Shore to Shore taking place from Aug. 12-16.  It is 5 days, 50 miles a day.
They offer 50 endurance and 25 LD everyday as well as 50 comp and 25 comp
everyday.  This is according to my tentative ride schedule for Great Lakes
Distance Riding Assocation for this year.  That could be different.  Wayne
Gastfield is the ride manager and his number is (231) 924-2605.  Any more
questions?  I am sure there are lots of folks on Ridecamp who have ridden
the Shore to Shore.  I am hoping to do the 25s this year myself while my
daughter hopes to do the 50s.  Hope this helps.
Maggie Mieske