Joint Supplements.

Liz,

There is an older Thorobred/Quarter Horse at the pasture, where I board. He was used as a jumper. Pawnee's about 24-26, has sidebone, ringbone, and arthritis. He gets 2 scoops of Pro-Formula MSM and three scoops of EquiFlex a day. He's doing great. If we try to gradually reduce the amounts given, he's lame at the walk in 2-3 days.

Jeanne