Stallions standing in CO

We have 3 stallions standing this year for either live cover or shipped semen.

SH-Desert Victory is an 11 yr old, 15.0+ hh copper chestnut Arabian stallion with flaxen mane and tail. He has proven himself in the ring, on the trail, and as a sire! He is ridden by a 3 yr old child and has a wonderful disposition that he passes on to his foals. :) $750 (discounts available)

Rasheeks Bold Raya (aka Flag) is a 4 yr old bay and white tobiano stallion who is 93% Arabian. Flag's first foals are due this year. He stands over 15 hands already and should mature close to 16 hh. He is standing for $500 for this year only.

HAAP Snickers is a chestnut Arabian sabino stallion. We are just starting a new purebred pinto breeding program and this will be Snickers' first year at stud. We are offering him at an introductory fee of $500 for this year only.

For shipped semen, we bring the boys to CSU to be collected and shipped - so cost is just whatever they charge (was ~ $250 last year). A booking fee of $250 is included and we will only be accepting bookings through April as all 3 boys have heavy performance schedules for the summer. There are pictures at http://www.windsongarabians.homestead.com of the first 2 stallions. There are pictures of Snickers at http://www.arabpinto.com under the purebred stallions heading. :)

Stephanie Wind
Windsong Arabians & Aussies
http://www.windsongarabians.homestead.com