pairing up

I bought an Arabian that was starved & he also was very docile.  As soon as
he put some weight on & got over the virus he had - watch out.  He launched
me into outer space.  Thank God I had my helmet on.  I broke the bone that
connects the bottom of my pelvis.  I didn't go to the Dr., but I knew I was
hurt.  Didn't find out until I had to go to the chairopracter (sp?) what had
happened.

I gave him to a trainer for 2 months & that did the trick.  I've ridden all
my life, but he was too good at bucking for me.  It was either get rid of
the buck or get rid of the horse.  I still have him, but don't use him for
endurance any more.  Be careful of these starved horses - a lot of times
they're just too weak to show their true colors!

Take care,

Kathy Garner & Cisco (Hey, I just wanted to be on Mesquite Rodeo!)