Apps wrong Carolyn..Same one

Jan Mills Kennedy jmkennedy@netonecom.net
Yes. I am talking about Caralyn Loedeman..used to be Ellis..the same one
who sent the post..Carolyn and Jeanie are both good friends of mine and
Yes. I remember Odessy..Loved that horse .You used to come up to Michigan
to Scrub Oaks and Sunset Valley I was riding a Leopard gelding at the
time..Ta-Ta-Kas Shaman... Gee! ain't Rildecamp neat!!When we can relive
those days...Hope you are still bombing down trail..as I'm sure Jeanie
taught you well:~)

Appy Trails
Jan