Re: Appy types?

> There is the cutest little Appy at my barn.  I swear she is built like a
little Arab, wouldn't know she was Appy at all except for the coloring.
What is the "real" Appy type?  Is there a "real" Appy type?  Body
conformation I mean.  Most Appy's I've seen until now look like Quarter
Horses, or Running Quarters.

See my previous post, with "historical perspective" in the subject line.
All modern Appaloosas are outcrosses to some degree with something
else--some moreso than others.  The three main "types" of Appaloosas seen
today are QH types, TB types, and Arab types.

Heidi