RC: Re: Re: Re: Stallions in endurance riding

>>Both horses were standing quietly,  but I remember the stallion started talking to the mare.....then out of the corner of my left eye saw him just, in a flash, charge up and over the mare.>>

Karen, here is where the problem came in.  That stallion gave fair warning of his intentions and the people didn't pay attention and act upon it.  Don't blame the stallion.  He will always tell you what he's up (or down) to, there is no such thing as a surprise with a stallion - in fact, if you're attentive, a horse will always tell you what his next move is going to be, stallion or otherwise.

Just my humble opinion
Kristene