Re: RC: pairing up

Erin...

You gotta be kidding! With proper conditioning and training, that little
guy will carry you forever.  Sounds like a jewel to me.  I'm a little
over 5'9" and 155 lbs and one year I rode a little horse belonging to a
friend of mine that struggled to be 14.2. He got STRONGER as the ride
went on.  He knew EXACTLY how far 50 miles was....and he would just run
everyone into the ground on the last leg. Ken Marcella, his vet at the
time, named him the "Pocket Rocket". I'll take him if you don't want
him! <grin> (Just kidding!)

You might find out, however, as he gets healthy he will exhibit behavior
more characteristic of a stallion and be a little more animated. Some
really good Endurance horses have come the environment you describe.
Give him a chance.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic