A-Rabs

Don't give up on Reno... once you get through to them, these "A-Rabs" are better than anything! I just love their sensitivity & the depth of their personalities. Remember, these horses supposedly slept in the tents with the bedouins... I have found (in my whopping 3 tries!) that they all have eventually changed to pick up a lot of my personality traits, which is why I always try to treat them sweetly yet firmly. So far it has worked. Keep up the lovin' on him!

Bany

>Reno will be my first and last A-rab..I'm just
not cut out for this quirky breed!!! haha  He is also
very stand offish with people..although I must say he
is starting to "tolerate" me loving on him...<