Red Rock Ride ?????

It is again time to start thinking about the Red Rock Ride, "July 13, 2002," We though it would be fun to have a tack swap Saturday and Sunday, Lord knows we all have too much and of course always need more. To man this sale and to pay BLM their taxes we need to charge 15%. What do you think of this???
Also We are thinking of putting on a 6 mile Poker Ride, Sunday A.M. $30.00 entry fee,
split the pot. Proceeds to go to the Marvin Picolo Handicap Riding Program. I always like to stretch out my horse out the day after a ride and I think a 6mile Poker Ride would be fun. Plus we could have other non-endurance riders come and be apart of our sport. So what do you think of this???
We would greatly appreciate your response.

Thank you and hope to see you all at the Red Rock Ride.
Carol Hoeft RM.