Long Slow Distance

> OOOppps!  That was directed to Angie and JIM!

Not sure which post that was...I'm in the middle of a virus scare and
there was one of Merryben's posts that had an attachment and I deleted
it. (If per chance anyone gets *anything* from me with an attachment any
time soon don't open it! My sister's computer has the virus and seems to
be sending it to people who I cc'd when I wrote her)

Anyway, just want to say that I don't know the person, and don't know who
they are...I think I stated that "this might be a really nice person" or
something like that, but I would not cheer that they did a horse's first
3 50's back to back...  From what's been said about how he rode, he does
sound like the sort of person I'd let ride one of my horses, for a one
day 50...but I still wouldn't have it doing back to  backs.  I try to
stay away from judging a person long distance... but I think it's
acceptable to debate a practice.  I'm far from being the local horse
whisperer (don't even have a flat place much less a round pen) and have
to admit I laughed my head off when a friend described to me how he
bought an outlaw horse from a prominent endurance breeder after it
practically killed a few people (came AT you with that intent), would get
it saddled and it would buck till it was staggering, and he did a 100 on
it the 2nd time he managed to get on her back.  I'm certainly not
lilly-white enough to preach, but on an educational forum (I think that's
what this is supposed to be though most of us use it as a way to delay
doing housework or whatever) I think it's an O.K. thing to say that I
don't recommend cramming 5 weeks worth of LSD into 3 days.

Angie

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.