Re: RC: Re: Can a horse with mild laminitis be competitive?

In a message dated 1/5/02 7:26:16 AM Mountain Standard Time, mmieske@netonecom.net writes:

A 1-2 degree rotation is so minor you don't have to worry about it.

Yes, Maggie is right that it is minor.  But, respectfully, I disagree about whether to worry about it or not.  Do speak to your vet, asking specifically about Pedal Osteitis (sorry, I am not a Vet, so that could be misspelled) in the affected hoof.
    Heck, I worry about my horses feet and he has never had any laminitis.
Frank.