Val's book

----- Original Message -----
From: SunsetOvrC@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2002 10:54 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Has anyone read...

Has anyone read Valerie Kanavy's book?  How is it compared to Nancy Loving's book, Go the Distance?

----

No kidding.  OK, where can I get this book, how much will it set me back, and, has anyone read it?

Hopefully, I will find it, read it, and I'll tell ya'll what I think.  Of course I am a little biased towards my gal, Val, but I'll try and put out an objective point of view if I can find the darn thing.  Help.

cya,

Howard (I am surprised Val didn't contact me to co-author this book.  haha)