Nick Warhol: Yes, I am Zayante's biggest fan

nick warhol nwarhol@attbi.com
I just read Barbara's little post on Zayante at the Death Valley
Encounter, and agree with her 100%.   Zayante is truly one of a kind.  Not
only did Zay and I do the four days at the DVE last week, and the five
days at the Ft. Schelbourne XP ride last year, (with Jeremy Reynolds
riding), he and I also did the three days at the Silver State ride in Las
Vegas in November.  The horse today has 9,855 miles.  I have 1,100 miles
on this horse and will be providing the champane when he goes over the
10,000 mile mark in the next couple of months. Remember- this is the horse
who finished his first 100 endurance rides without a pull.  That alone
makes him pretty special.  There's no question that Zay belongs in the
hall of fame, and I'll keep nominating him until he gets in there.

Watch for the DVE ride story, coming soon!

nick warhol
hayward, ca
nwarhol@attbi.com