Thanks to all my friends

I would just like to say thank you to all of my friends new and old that I met up with at Death Valley. I had a great time, and I can't wait for next year. I will be at Warner's Springs, probably Fire Mountain, definitely 20 Mule Team, and absolutely Convention. I just wanted to say thank you, and I hope to see you at the next ride.

See you soon,
Miranda

Becky and the gang.