DVE

Title: DVE

Ken, thank you for clarifying the issue.  “Wrong Way Mayeda” probably just spazzed out and got my story mixed up with another horse.  My point of this post was that I am in awe of the accomplishment, not to put down the rider.  I apologize if this discussion gets out of hand any more than it did.  I witnessed it first hand, and I was truly impressed with this rider’s horsemanship to pull this off.  I know I couldn’t do this myself because I have yet to refine my ability to read a horse’s condition as well as this rider.

Kathy Mayeda

Ken Cook said:
let me clarify something on this issue. First, the horse has been under saddle more than three times. He has been conditioned very regularly for the last couple of months.”