Jennings Boogie

I just phoned Pat, the Ride Manager for Jennings Boogie, and the ride is ONNNNNNNN!  My sincere gratitude to those of you who phoned her and said you were coming.  Pat told me those last minute phone calls made all the difference.   She's at her minimum for riders money-wise, so if you can make it that weekend, please come.  Otherwise, someone like me might actually top ten, and we don't want that.  And if you show up last minute, when you go to register at the ride, tell Pat that Howard says you won't charge that late fee.  haha.

Thanks again ya'll.  The power of ridecamp is overwhelming sometimes.

cya,
Howard (I hope I finish this one)