Re: RC: ROC SANCTIONING

At 11:47 AM 01/02/2002 -0800, guest@endurance.net wrote:
>It is premature to worry about it since ride is in June.  It will take two
>months even when in AERC office to get inprint.

I don't think it's premature.  Riders have to be entered in the ride by
January 15, 2002.  So if it is going to be sanctioned, it should have been
in Endurance News already.  I think it would be inappropriate for the AERC
to sanction a ride after the deadline for entry has already passed.  I also
think that I'll wait to go until it is sanctioned.

Karen
in NV
(who has 2 qualified horses)