Re: RC: ROC SANCTIONING

Hi Jean,

There has been problems with the ROC in the past, like not paying sanctioning
fees. It has not always been sanctioned. In '97 Earl Baxter who was the NE
director put up money to cover the sanctioning fees in case Susan forgot to
pay again. He wanted to make sure the riders in the NE who were supporting the
ROC in PA would get their miles.

Since it is a special event ride (under AERC rules since it is a qualification
ride it is a special event), the sanctioning request needs to be made 180 days
prior to the ride. She is running out of time.

Are you planning on going to the ROC?

Truman