Barn Plans

Happy New Year everyone,
To keep endurance related, I need to build a small, economical (in size and $$) barn for my 3 endurance  horses.  Does anybody have any suggestions?  I only have 1.55 acres so I don't want to take up too much precious pasture.   Any idea where to look?  I have looked at some plans on the net but they are all too fancy.  My vet has recommended I don't store my hay above the stalls as I have an old horse who has breathing problems.

I would like to have small turnout areas attached to each stall so that they can stay out if they choose and then save my pasture when the weather is ugly.

Thanks!
Karen