Re: RC: Help me learn ... FL/Ga area (Jacksonville, FL)

Hi Stephanie,
Where in Jax are you?  I'm on the Northwest side of town (Jones road area).  Although I am VERY new to the sport, I am always looking for someone else to ride with.  Right now I'm limited on transportation (gotta horse, but no truck/trailer) but I do board where there are lots of trails to ride on!

I have a 7 year old Paso Fino that I've just started conditioning. We did one 25 mile ride last year, but it's been a zoo in 2001 and I was not able to do a whole lot of riding.  I mean to fix that this year!!  I won't be at the Jennings Boogie for that reason :(

Anyway, if you don't mind working with a relative newbie too, give me a yell!  Hope to hear from you.

Juli and Alpine (what do you mean vacations over????)