DENVER CONVENTION FEBRUARY 23RD

MRER MRERendur@yahoo.com
The Mountain Region Endurance Riders' annual convention will be the
weekend of February 23rd at the Holiday Inn Denver South, Englewood, CO.
We are pleased to announce that JULIE SUHR will be our keynote speaker.
For more information, please drop us an email.  If you're on your way to
Reno, stop by in Denver for a great time!