Pasture seed question

Hi RC; Does anyone out there have a favorite place to buy pasture grass seed, either on line or by catalogue? One of my feed stores can "order it for me", and they charge over $100 for a bag, enough to do 2 acres. this seems costly to me, and in any case, I know they are adding their profit to it, so I would just as soon buy it myself from a seed dealer.  They mentioned a type called Professional Choice seed.   Anyone have some advice out there? Thanks, Beth