Virus-alert FIX

Here is the link to fix it if any of the rest of you already deleted it.  I had to restore mine as well.  As I mentioned to Beverly after she sent this note to me.... there are some really twisted people out there who like to mess up other peoples lives aren't there....

Anne

Dbeverly4@aol.com wrote:

From: Dbeverly4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:34:41 EST
Subject: Virus alert- re: files that were in my computer --NOT!!!!
To: amcbee2000@yahoo.com, woogiebrubaker@hotmail.com,
Bkkprfromhell@hotmail.com, wbass@montananet.com, rainbow@montana.com,
qhjanet@hotmail.com, hottiebedottie@surfy.net,
Bennettt@lejeune.usmc.mil, bberns@primecare.org, BisBarbeeJo@aol.com,
bess@budweiser.com, bolinger@bigsky.net, bkboman@imt.net,
aboughton@state.mt.us, wampus@foothill.net, carlsal@pacbell.net,
cnorton@nemontel.net, cryptoclearance@earthlink.net,
equineex@bigsky.net, kenlyn@idcomm.com, suendavid@worldnet.att.net,
dgash@state.mt.us, hlm5506@blackfoot.net, CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com,
phook@talbotcorp.com, dollyjj@earthlink.net, tjones@coinet.net,
jenn_layman@yahoo.com, xfirstsergeant@yahoo.com,
amcbee@gladstone.uoregon.edu, shrinkrap@imt.net, ggmcbee@hotmail.com,
rmcbee_44@yahoo.com, alisa@in-tch.com, vmcbee@gorge.net,
watts@telusplanet.net, cdzinc@hotmail.com, dnorton@midrivers.com,
dic@skybiz.com, lazyheart_s@earthlink.net, dpauli@ptinet.net,
ridecamp@endurance.net, Garylmj@aol.com, louie@gomontana.com,
LPhelan784@aol.com, brvhart@in-tch.com, gsmithplr@yahoo.com,
jensmith@eaglenewspapers.com, jellow@in-tch.com, esnoeyenbos@fs.fed.us,
bones48@imt.net, ssweeney@montana.edu, weber@wtp.net

This is a hoax.  The sulfnbk program is a necessary part of your computer (something to do with file names). Before forwarding Virus warnings, check out this website:  Click here: Symantec Security Response - Hoax Page .  If you scroll down you'll see the Sulfnbk.exe virus hoax is listed.  There are instructions at the end of the Sulfnbk description for restoring the file if you did delete it.

Sylvia

Do You Yahoo!?
Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.