-----Original Message-----
From: Karla Watson <karla@pcez.com>

Anybody know of really good waterproof gloves that are *really* waterproof (I live where I ride in rain constantly) and aren't too thick so I can actually feel my reins? I have tried 3 that claim to be waterproof but are too thick to ride in or don't hold up to a good downpour.

Karla Watson
Slipping & sliding in MUD in Portland, Oregon