Help with stay in Vermont in June

Hi all,

Every year for as long as I can remember, a bunch of friends and our horses all
go to
South Woodstock, VT and stay at GMHA for a week.  On the last day, we do the
GMHA
25mi CTR.  Well, last year GMHA changed the date of one of their events.  And
they now
give Barbara Marks full and total use of the whole facility (no one else
allowed).  So we
did not get to do the GMHA 25mi last year.  We really want to do it this year,
but we have no
place to stay w/ our horses (tried Paul Kendel etc) and other well known places.

I am looking for a word-of-mouth place near GMHA on the trail-network were we
can all
go (even it is only pasture for our horses - no stalls).   Any ideas, please
send them to me.

Louisa_Pierce@3com.com