The relationship is never.

Anything we said 6-8 months ago is inadmissible in a subsequent argument.

It's not the dress that makes you look fat. It's the fat.

Telling us that the models in men's magazines are airbrushed makes you sound jealous and petty and it's certainly not going to deter us from reading them.

The male models with great bodies you see in magazines are all gay.

If something we said could be interpreted two ways, and one of these ways makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.

Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we rate how pretty you are?

Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during the commercial breaks.

first.bat